I am always seeking a challenging role in which I can contribute to a more sustainable future – economically, socially, and ecologically, and to work in collaboration with other forward-thinkers in an entrepreneurial, strategic and creative capacity.
I focus on social innovation and impact entrepreneurship. I specialise in results-oriented creative project management, partnership-building and learning facilitation, complemented by a diverse palette of cross-sectoral and international experiences.
- Social entrepreneur in the Impact Hub network locally & globally, www.impacthub.net
- Free-lance Facilitator/Consultant/Event Producer; various locations internationally, on topics #sustainability #CSR #innovation #entrepreneurship
- Partner and co-Founder, Waterlution, www.waterlution.org
- Steward of the Art of Hosting, www.artofhosting.org and the World Cafe, www.theworldcafe.com
- Cultivation Unit, Pioneers of Change, www.pioneersofchange.net
- Manager of sustainable transportation network and author, Skills Gaps Research Project on sustainable transportation/new mobility, www.movingtheeconomy.ca
- Global Quality Manager / Change Management Consultant, Citigroup, www,citi.com