We support the development of social web entrepreneurship by bringing together student networks, start-up hubs and business trainers.
- 2 stakeholder discussions
- 4 action plans developed in four cities (Budapest, Zaragoza, London and Istanbul)
- 4 Student Enterprise Conferences organised in 2016
About the programme
MY WAY is an EU-funded project which aims to strengthen web entrepreneurship and services offered to young people across Europe. It nurtures the next generation of web entrepreneurs.
Drawing on our expertise in peer-to-peer learning, we help develop a network of student support centres linked with start-up initiatives, gather best practice and create an online platform with support resources for any aspiring social tech entrepreneurs.
MY WAY will connect actors and services across Europe and act as a multiplier by representing the targeted young adults. This will contribute to supporting the implementation of the Startup Europe Initiative, which aims to boost innovation, entrepreneurship and the growth of start-ups.
- Europe Media (Hungary)
- London Association of Enterprise Agencies – Capital Enterprise (United Kingdom)
- H-Farm Italia (Italy)
- AEGEE Student Network (Belgium)
- NACUE – National Association of College and University Entrepreneurs (United Kingdom)
- Bar-Ilan University (Israel)
- Sabanci University (Turkey)
- YES – European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs (Belgium)
- Menlo Media AG (Germany)