The European Commission sees social enterprises as key actors of the single market and a means to help achieve a sustainable and inclusive economy across the EU. Through its diverse funding programmes, the European Commission provides cash prizes, grants and loans to social enterprises and their support organizations.
Euclid Network supports its members in accessing EU funding by:
- Finding and sharing new opportunities for EU funded projects (including the EU Funding Toolkit and Newsletters)
- Facilitating consortium building between EN members and partners
- Organizing an annual EU Project-Building Workshop
- Leading on and writing EU funding applications
- Influencing the funding programmes of the EU through joint advocacy efforts (Policy and Advocacy)
Current calls for proposals
- Objective of the Call: Support the establishment, development and professionalism of organizations that do or can assume the function of a social innovation.
- Budget: EUR 5 million
- Application Deadline: 16 November 2020
- Objective of the Call: Put in place comprehensive strategies, mechanisms and services ensuring a holistic approach to support people in (the most) vulnerable situations
- Budget: EUR 10 million
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2020
- Objective of the Call: Respond to the pressing need to confront the climate crisis and provide greater protection for the continent’s unique environment and biodiversity
- Budget: Between EUR 3 to 5 million
- Application Deadline: 26 January 2021
EU funding toolkit
Euclid Network has designed an EU funding toolkit to help you navigate your way through the European Commission’s bureaucracy and channel some of that funding in your direction and that of your beneficiaries.