The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) motivates society to give ever more effectively, helping to transform lives and communities around the world.
As a charity, bank and a champion for better giving, CAF has been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact for over 90 years.
Our work with EN
- Hosted leadership network launch and EU project-build workshop at London HQ (London, November 2014)
- Ran a masterclass on fundraising at Euclid Summit (Zagreb, February 2016), and moderated another session on Social Impact Bonds
- Contributed to PeerEx seminar (Edinburgh, September 2016)
- Spoke at European Parliament conference Gathering to Grow II (Brussels, March 2017)
- Funded PeerEx Kosovo on women’s entrepreneurship (Pristina, February 2018)
- Attended Euclid Summit 2018 (The Hague, April 2018)