The Centre for Social Investment develops knowledge and understanding of private action for public benefit, in particular the types, roles and contributions of social investment, philanthropy, civil society economy institutions in Europe and other parts of the world.
Our work with EN
- Partner in SEED4, SEED5 and SEED7 Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Ran masterclass on impact measurement at Euclid Summit (Zagreb, February 2016)
- Participated in Gathering to Grow I, including providing expert coaching to young entrepreneurs (Lisbon, Jan 2017)
- Led a session at EU-project building workshop (Rotterdam, October 2017)
- Partner in SEEDplus Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs