Welcome to the Annual Consultation Page at Euclid Network.
The Annual Membership Consultation is a yearly questionnaire sent to the whole Network to gather input from the members on:
- Organisational structure (including staff and governance).
- Impact creation (direct and indirect).
- Impact measurement and management.
- Financial growth and financial planning.
- EU funding experience.
- Needs,challenges and barriers of the social enterprise sector.
- Euclid Network membership evaluation.
The outcomes of the questionnaire are EN’s guiding principles to ensure we continue addressing the challenges indicated by members and leverage their skills and expertise to foster the development of the European and neighbouring countries’ ecosystem.
The outcomes are featured in the following State of the Industry Reports highlighting trends in the social enterprise support sector, as well as challenges and opportunities:
Read more about EN’s Annual Consultations here:
Want to know more?
Would you like to find out more about Euclid Network’s Annual Consultation?