Are you a social enterprise or impact-driven leader? Do you want to join international projects and create partnerships for social change?
Lead the Change with Euclid Network and become #BetterTogether!
Euclid Network is the premier European network for organisations that support social entrepreneurs and impact-driven leaders – and we are looking for new members! Now more than ever, the social enterprise ecosystem needs collaboration and partnerships to revolutionise the world’s economy into a more inclusive system that works better for all living things and the planet.
With our members, we are leading the change and empowering social enterprises to break the mould to deliver innovative solutions towards all of the UN sustainable development goals.
New members would become part of a network that has extensive experience and a proven track record of bringing stakeholders together to advance the social economy agenda within all the EU Member States and their neighbours.
Discover how we can become #BetterTogether!
Our members get to…
- Exclusive access to Members-Only content, such as the Driving Positive Change Webinar series
- Create connections and networks with impact-driven leaders and the social enterprise ecosystem
- Go on exchanges, share & produce know-how with peers from other European countries tackling similar challenges
- Access insider knowledge, advice and support on EU policy and funding, Impact Measurement and Social innovation
- Find new opportunities and join (EU-) funded projects and find consortium partners
- Scale-up and internationalize your business
- Join in common research efforts
- Access awards and events such as Impact Summit, Policy-Building Workshop and more
- Gain visibility through our network of members that represent over 100.000 organisations throughout Europe and beyond
What can Euclid Network do for the Social Entrepreneurs and Impact-driven Leaders in your Network?
1. Explore markets abroad through Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges
2. Learn from peers in other countries through PeerEx leadership exchanges and webinars
3. Access EU Funding through toolkits and webinars
4. Stay up to date on social enterprise trends and insights via our Knowledge Center, webinars and newsletters
5. Take part in events and connect to impact practitioners working on similar challenges
€1,500 for organisations in the EU-15/EEA
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden; Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
€850 for EU-13
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
€500 for the EU Neighbourhood
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
£1,200 for UK organisations
England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland