There are currently no vacancies available.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the February edition of the ‘Driving Positive Change’ webinar series.
Join us on 2 February, 14:00-15:00 CET to discuss the topic of Leadership in times of a global crisis: how do EN members adapt?
The Driving Positive Change members-only series aims to bring together challenges and good practices from the social impact community and is for EN members only. This webinar series is dedicated to our members and the particular challenges they are facing. But it’s not just about challenges, it will be an opportunity for our community to share best practices, successes, and ways to support one another.
Interested to build new EU projects with other Euclid Network members?
Join us for Euclid Network’s annual (EU) Project-Building Workshop on the 18thof Feb 2021*.
- 2021 marks the beginning of the new EU Multi-annual Financial Framework which introduces some novelties to the EU funding programmes. This very first virtual edition of the workshop will get you up to speed on all the changes and prepare you for another year full of successful EU project applications. During this workshop we will:
- Take a deep dive into the new EU funding programmes;
- Work on our EU application skills;
- Give you a peek behind the scenes of the evaluation of EU project proposals.
- You will also meet like-minded changemakers to build European projects; have a chance to pitch your project ideas and express interest to join bids led by other EN members!
- The aim is to build consortiums and lay the groundwork for preparing high-quality project proposals.
*Not a member of Euclid Network but wish to participate in this workshop? Then simply drop an email to Veerle (email@example.com) and we will guide you!