Now more than ever, the social enterprise ecosystem needs collaboration and partnerships to revolutionise the world’s economy into a more inclusive system that works better for all living things and the planet.
What can Euclid Network do for the Social Entrepreneurs and Impact-driven Leaders in your Network?
- Explore markets abroad through Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges
- Learn from peers in other countries through PeerEx leadership exchanges and webinars.
- Access EU Funding through toolkits and webinars
- Stay up to date on social enterprise trends and insights via our Knowledge Centre, webinars and newsletters
- Take part in events and connect to impact practitioners working on similar challenges.
With our members, we are leading the change and empowering social enterprises to break the mould to deliver innovative solutions towards all of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)