Join us in celebrating the work and achievements of EN members in driving positive change together in the previous year.
As a network we foster shared values. We are committed to positive impact, we are collaborative, entrepreneurial, inclusive and we act with integrity.
These values guided us through a year where the world was reeling from shock and severity of a global pandemic and new wars. We reinvented the way we interact as a network with our members and partners. Our collaborative impact exceeded expectations. Support and solutions were delivered to social enterprises and their support organisations who were hit hard during these past years. At the same time, our social enterprise network worked tirelessly to accelerate and multiply its impact to become more mainstream and make this new social and sustainable economy not just a distant goal, but a reality. Now is the time, with impact practitioners at the frontline and momentum in the sector.
“We need to be mindful of where we are in the course of history” –
Suzanne Wisse-Huiskes, CEO of Euclid Network
- The role of networks remains key.
- EN accelerates its activities and impact this year, learning from best practices during the pandemic and emerging stronger and more resilient.
- EN continued to provide essential data collections to promote and support social entrepreneurs and to build and co-create knowledge via a growing portfolio of training programs, events and toolkits.
- Recent events and unprecedented challenges have shown us that we can only tackle the world’s biggest issues if we collaborate – and if we do so across sectors.
- In 2022, EN celebrated its 15th anniversary, through a sequence of events, gatherings and launches together with the EN community, friends and partners.
“By working together, sharing our best practices, and building on them, we amplify our impact, both individually and as a collective. We are not just getting ready for what’s next but we are actively shaping it. We warmly invite you to be a part of it.” –
Neven Marinovic, President of Euclid Network