We are delighted to announce a new peer learning opportunity for our members for 2022, funded by the European Social Fund + programme.
The European Social Fund + recognises that the Social Enterprise sector is developing and increasing exponentially. So much so that it wants to support the growing network of social entrepreneurs through peer to peer learning and support through the EN Peer Ex program. Now is an opportune time to connect to peers throughout the network and learn from each other’s experiences and best practices.
Euclid Network’s (EN) PeerEx members’ 2022 edition aims to build the capacity of our members to support social enterprises across borders. The aim of the Peer Exchange is to enable you to improve your support and programming for social enterprises, which in turn will achieve greater positive impact in your ecosystem and beyond.
Peer to peer learning is an excellent method to build know-how by:
- finding solutions to shared challenges, based on good practices already in place
- sharing different perspectives
- learning from each other, while levelling out the hierarchy
This project will build on EN’s expertise and extensive experience in hosting peer exchanges for civil society and social enterprise leaders.
Members’ from two different countries will be matched and spend time together online and face-to-face to learn from each other, share good practices, connect and enhance the support offered to social enterprises.
We want you! We are looking for 10 EN members from across Europe who are keen to share their know-how and learn from their peers. You must be able to commit to:
- hosting/travelling to a counterpart in August and/or September 2022;
- attend 2 online webinars:
- Driving Positive Change Webinar on Key Learnings of Last Year’s PeerEx (June) optional participation
- PeerEx Kick-off with the whole group (Mid-July)
- Post-exchange to share learnings & feedback.
- Report exchange results in a:
- Short blogpost to be shared across EN’s social media accounts and website (1 page)
- Exchange report outlining plan for exchange, implemented actions and activities, outcomes and next steps.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share and learn from your peers within the EN.
Want to join Euclid Network?
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a member of the Euclid Network please contact the team!