Join us for our EU Project-Building Workshop on the 10th of February 2022, to learn about EU funding and find partners for EU projects!
The beginning of 2021 marked the new beginning of the new EU Multiannual Financial Framework, which introduced several novelties to EU Funding programmes. Now, almost one year later, we have a clear picture of new and existing EU funds, their focus and areas of impact, and most importantly which ones will be the most relevant to social enterprises and their support organisations over the next few years. For this reason, we are thrilled to invite you for a full day on EU funding to:
- Take a deep dive into the new EU funding programmes
- Ask all your funding related questions to experts from the European Commission
- Learn how to develop a project aligned with your strategy
- Work on EU project application skills
- Receive insights into how to manage EU projects
- Get a peek behind the scenes of the evaluation of EU project proposals
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to learn everything about the newly launched Social Economy Action Plan, as well as meet and connect with like-minded changemakers to build EU projects and collaborate in the future!
The agenda for the day looks as followed:
- Welcome & Networking
- Strategic project development
Interactive session led by Christian Vietz, Head of Social Innovation at Euclid Network
- What can the EU do for you?
European Commission expert panel on EU funding for social enterprises moderated by Veerle Klijn, Head of Policy & EU Relations at Euclid Network
- Dana Gabriela Verbal, DG EMPL, European Commission
- Karel Vanderpoorten, DG GROW, European Commission
- Philippe Martin, DG RTD, European Commission
- Marta Muñoz, DG EAC, European Commission
- Behind the scenes of EU project evaluation
Led by Alexandra Yaghil, expert on EU fundraising, project management and project evaluation
- Exchange of experience: EU project management
Led by Gerlinde Schmidt, project officer at Euclid Network
- Alessandro Carbone, Social Innovation Director, AKEP
- Kelly Robin, Project and Development Director, Pulse (TBC)
Want to learn more about EU funding?
Euclid Network has just launched it’s updated EU Funding Toolkit provides detailed information on the relevant financial and non-financial support programmes made available to social enterprise support organisations by various public institutions and private organisations. It also showcases all novelties presented under the new Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027, to make sure social enterprises and their support organisations are well aware of new EU Funding programmes and adaptations of already existing programmes. Moreover, the Toolkit offers practical advice on how to access financial and non-financial support from different stakeholders, how to develop a fundraising framework and equips organisations with practical advice to better define, plan and navigate through all the support they can access.
Want to know more?
If you want to participate in our EU project Building Workshop, or you would like to learn more about EN activities on funding, do not hesitate to reach out to us.