Paris, October 11, 2021 – ChangeNOW, the world’s largest event for the planet returns to its original physical format on May 19, 20 and 21, 2022, at the Grand Palais Ephemere and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The summit will extend the reach of its impact with a unique multi-site program on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower as well as a full digital experience to follow the event, worldwide. Ticketing is open and changemakers around the globe can apply now to join the ChangeNOW 2022 official selection of 1,000 solutions that change the world.
A multi-site edition to spread Positive Impact from Paris
The fifth edition of the summit will be multi-site. The Grand Palais Ephemere and the Eiffel Tower are put together in an emblematic axis, named the “Impact Line”.
Among the key topics this year:
- Sports, a powerful lever for accelerating social and environmental change.
- The poles, a major issue for climate and biodiversity, will be a new area explored during this edition.
- Agriculture and food, which represent one of the greatest sources of impact on the environment, is gaining momentum with a focus on regenerative agriculture.
- Indigenous people, who represent more than half of the world’s cultural diversity, will be in the spotlight.
- Finance, oceans, and arts, already featured in previous editions, will be extended to bring out new solutions.
Several installations will be at the heart of the 2022 edition, with immersive exhibitions and workshops such as The Gallery of Circular Economy – a dedicated pavilion around circularity, an exhibition of sustainable art, as well as the experience Sounds of Biodiversity, a sound experimentation in favor of the protection of biodiversity.
Finally, a part of the program will highlight new narratives, values, and education to build the foundations of a more sustainable society.
Applications are open for positive-impact solutions
Anyone with an innovative solution for the planet or for society, whatever its structure (startup, SME, large corporation, NGO ,…) can register to be part of the ChangeNOW 2022 Official Selection of solutions.
In total, 300 exhibitors, 400 speakers, and 300 pitchers from all over the world will be selected.
The selection process will be conducted by the ChangeNOW project team as well as thematic experts, based on 4 major selection criteria:
- Having a positive impact by addressing one or more UN Sustainable Development Goals or specific impact performance indicators
- Being innovative and rethinking standards
- Having a viable business model – profitable or on track to profitability
- Being replicable on a large scale
Online ticketing is open
Participants can book their 3-day pass and Saturday pass at a “super early bird” preferential rate.
If you are interested, you can request media accreditation for the event by filling out the form below.
ChangeNOW is a startup created in 2017 by Santiago Lefebvre, Rose-May Lucotte and Kevin Tayebaly whose mission is to bring out solutions and new models to tackle major environmental and social issues. The startup organizes the ChangeNOW summit every year, which has become in 3 years the world’s largest event for the planet. The fourth edition held for the first time in a digital format, in May 2021, brought together 55,000 participants, 1,000 solutions, 500 speakers, with more than 160 countries represented.
The startup also carries out actions throughout the year with schools, companies, and institutions to support them in their transition journey.
In March 2020, ChangeNOW joined forces with the group Les Echos-Le Parisien to amplify its actions.
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about the ChangeNOW 2022 event, do not hesitate to contact Daniela Kitoko.