Join us in celebrating the work and achievements of EN members in driving positive change together in the previous year.
The challenges of 2020 fused us together, with collaborative social enterprise support organisations engaged like never before. It is difficult to easily summarise the past 12 months but there are some important themes as we emerge from 2020 – and even more importantly as we look to the future. In our annual report, we highlight the important work of social enterprises, their support organisations, partners and the network in an extraordinary year.
- Social Enterprises and their support organisations play a key part in the current crisis.
- Networks play a crucial role in building a strong global social enterprise ecosystem.
- EN accelerated its activities and impact this year.
- EN continued being engaged in a very constructive dialogue with the European Commission to provide feedback on the EU social enterprise support instruments and discuss the current obstacles to sector development as well as the sector future.
- EN is establishing its position on the world stage through memberships in global organisations.
It is clear that the year 2020-21 was unprecedented. Building strong partnerships and sharing resources is key to getting stronger together. EN will continue its mission to support social entrepreneurs and together, we will work towards building a sustainable, more equitable economy for all in the years to come.