As part of our strategic partnership with the European Commission under the EaSI programme, Euclid Network is launching a call for tender to update the EU Funding Toolkit regarding novelties of the 2021-2027 Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF).
The EU Funding Toolkit developed by Euclid Network is a unique resource which unwraps the funding programmes of the European Commission that are relevant for the social enterprise sector.
1. Objectives – activities – outputs
The general objective of this call for tender is to update the existing EU Funding Toolkit of Euclid Network regarding EU funding novelties that the 2021-2027 MFF presents.
Under the supervision of the Programme Manager, the successful candidate would be expected to:
- Research relevant EU funding opportunities and novelties under the 2021-2027 MFF for social enterprise support organisations, at least focusing on the 9 funding programmes already in the Funding Toolkit;
- Research potential new EU funding opportunities under the 2021-2027 MFF for social enterprise support organisations;
- Provide a mapping of relevant new EU funding opportunities under the 2021-2027 MFF for social enterprise support organisations;
- Liaise with the Programme Manager on which updates will be added to the EU Funding Toolkit;
- Update the existing chapters and draft the additional chapters.
The updated EU Funding Toolkit must contain clear and detailed information on the following:
- A basic introduction into the 2021-2027 MFF and its relevance for social enterprise support organisations;
- Un update of the 9 existing chapters of the EU Funding toolkit, to reflect EU funding opportunities for the social enterprise sector under the 2021-2027 MFF;
- Additional chapters on new EU Funding opportunities for social enterprise sector under the 2021-2027 MFF;
- Additional tips & tricks on accessing EU funding.
|Publication of call for proposals||17 May 2021|
|Deadline to submit proposals||5 July 2021|
|Information to applicants||
30 July 2021
|Implementation of activities||
1 August – 1 October 2021
|Deadline of final version||
1 October 2021
3. Indicative effort
1 day for liaising with the EN Programme Manager.
3 person days for the development of the first version of the updated chapters of the toolkit.
2 person days for the development of chapters on additional EU funding opportunities.
2 person days for collecting feedback from stakeholders.
3 person days for finalisation of the Toolkit.
4. Selection criteria
Providers are shortlisted based on:
- Relevant experience;
- Understanding of the task and of the audience;
- Competitive price;
- Existing network of international foundations operating in the social enterprise sector would be considered a plus.
5. How to submit a proposal
Please submit your proposal in PDF by email to Veerle Klijn (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5 July 2021. Euclid Network reserves the right to disregard any response submitted after the deadline.
6. Application package
Your proposals should be no more than two pages and must include:
- Your company profile;
- A brief outline of relevant experience, including a writing example;
- A technical proposal (your proposed method and approach);
- A Financial proposal.