We are delighted to announce a new EN members-only peer learning opportunity for 2020-2021, funded by the European Commissions’ Employment and Social Innovation programme.
Announcing PeerEx Members’ edition
COVID-19 is having a significant impact on our social enterprise sector. In a rapidly changing world it is more important than ever to connect to peers abroad and learn from each other’s best practices.
This PeerEx members’ edition aims to build the capacity of EN members to support social enterprises in a (post) COVID-19 reality. This should enable you to improve your support programmes for social enterprises and as a result, to achieve greater positive impact.
Peer to peer learning is an excellent method to build know-how by:
- finding solutions to shared challenges, based on good practices already in place
- sharing different perspectives
- learning from each other, while levelling out the hierarchy
This project will build on Euclid Network’s expertise and extensive experience in hosting peer exchanges for civil society and social enterprise leaders.
Members’ from two different countries will be matched and spend time together online and face-to-face to learn from each other, share good practices and enhance the support offer to social enterprises.
We are looking for 20 EN members from all over Europe that are keen to share their know-how and learn from their peers. You must be able to commit to:
- hosting or traveling to a counterpart for 5 days between September 2020 – March 2021
- attending at least 2 online webinars
- writing a short blog article capturing your experience.
Up to 750eur costs for travel & accommodation for the visit will be covered by the European Commission.
Please submit your application HERE by September 7th, 2020.