Are you passionate about social entrepreneurship, events and networking? Do you want to expand your European network and get to meet people who are impact practitioners and work towards achieving the UN SDGs? Or you might be interested in the European Commission, European trends and policies?
Euclid Network is looking for on-site volunteers to help during the two-day flagship event, the EN Impact Summit 2020, an international networking and learning event taking place in The Hague, on 25th & 26th March 2020.
- Report on keynotes and masterclasses
- Support with on-site logistics
- Register the delegates upon arrival
- Grow your international network of change-makers across Europe
- Meet UN, OECD, European Commission representatives as well as Social Investors and other international experts
- Learn from interactive masterclasses on SDGs, social finance, impact measurement and more
- Access to all conference sessions and workshops
- Get to meet potential employers and future colleagues
- Getting a behind-the-scenes look at the conference
- Applicants must be physically present and available on Tuesday evening (2-6pm), Wednesday 25th and/or Thursday 26th March
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Very good English skills