12-13 May 2015 – Barcelona
This high-level seminar addressed the major challenges that our members believe will impact civil society across Europe in these turbulent times for the European economy, society and politics. Interactive workshops on civic engagement, strategic funding mix, demographic diversity and the multi-level policy environment were led by Euclid members including IDEELL ARENA (Sweden), the Competence Centre for Non-Profit Organisations (Austria) and ACOSVO (Scotland).
The event brought together 30 civil society leaders participants who:
• Explored major challenges that civil society leaders currently face across Europe
• Shared experience and expertise
• Examined national contexts and best practices
• Engaged with local civil society representatives in the specific context of Catalonia
• Networked with members and peers
For more information on the key messages from the event, download this presentation.