Grow Your Social Impact,
6 – 7 December 2019
London, 6 & 7 December 2019
Gathering to Grow
Gathering to Grow takes place every two years, and is our hands-on, social enterprise meetup for alumni from the Erasmus for Entrepreneurs programme, as well as other social entrepreneurs, leaders, academics, investors and support networks from across Europe.
Euclid Network is delighted to welcome you all to LIFT in London on 6 & 7 December as we gather to: grow as entrepreneurs and as leaders; grow our networks; grow our social businesses and their impact.
It is a rare opportunity for practitioners to meet face-to-face, create cross-border connections and share knowledge and good practice in developing and running a successful business.
The event will feature:
- A pitch lab
- Presentations from VIP guests
- Thematic workshops on a range of topics, including the Green Economy, Shared Economy, Open innovation and the SDGs
- Plenty of time for networking with like-minded individuals across a range of sectors including experienced entrepreneurs, social investors, representatives from the European Commission, NGOs, academia and many more
Two years ago, over a 100 participants were present at Gathering to Grow in Lisbon. Watch the video below to hear from some former participants of Erasmus for Entrepreneurs, interviewed at last year’s Gathering to Grow in Lisbon.
This year’s event will also be Euclid Network’s farewell to London, as we prepare to relocate to the Hague from early 2019.
Interested in getting involved as a supporting partner or sponsor? We’d love to hear from you – please contact Alexandra Yaghil.
More About Erasmus
- Should you “internationalise” your social enterprise?Social entrepreneurs are great at tackling locally-rooted problems – but they may be overlooking opportunities to grow and develop if they’re not considering overseas markets. Research suggests [...]Read more
- Gathering to Grow social enterprises in Europe – when the magic happensMagic happens when 100 social entrepreneurs, impact investors and Euclid Network’s members from over 20 countries mix. This year’s edition of Gathering to Grow in London confirmed the social [...]Read more