Our members are civil society and social enterprise federations, universities and training institutes, social investors, frontline NGOs and social enterprises – all working to empower civil society and social enterprise to drive positive change.
What we offer
- Create connections and networks with impact-driven leaders and the social enterprise movement across Europe and beyond.
- Go on exchange, share and produce knowhow with peers from other European countries tackling similar challenges.
- Access insider knowledge, advice and support on EU policy and funding.
- Find new opportunities to contribute to EU-funded projects.
- Scale-up and internationalize your business Europe-wide.
- Gain visibility through our network of members that represent over 100.000 organizations throughout Europe and beyond.
- Opportunities to bid for EU and other projects with EN and other Member Organisations.
How our members contribute
- By sharing their knowledge and experience with others in the network and beyond
- By participating in our joint EU projects
- By supporting policy and research work
- By sharing information about our work widely in their own country and sector
€1,500 for organisations in the EU-15/EEA
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden; Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
€850 for EU-13
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
€500 for the EU Neighbourhood
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
£1,200 for UK organisations
England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland