Our members are civil society and social enterprise federations, universities and training institutes, social investors, frontline NGOs and social enterprises – all working to empower civil society and social enterprise to drive positive change.
Our members get to…
- Create connections and networks with impact-driven leaders and the social enterprise ecosystem
- Go on exchanges, share & produce knowhow with peers from other European countries tackling similar challenges
- Access insider knowledge, advice and support on EU policy and funding, Impact Measurement and Social innovation
- Find new opportunities and join (EU-) funded projects and find consortium partners
- Scale-up and internationalize your business
- Join in common research efforts
- Access awards and events such as Impact Summit, Policy-Building Workshop and more
- Gain visibility through our network of members that represent over 100.000 organisations throughout Europe and beyond
What can Euclid Network do for the Social Entrepreneurs and Impact-driven Leaders in your Network?
1. Explore markets abroad through Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges
2. Learn from peers in other countries through PeerEx leadership exchanges and webinars
3. Access EU Funding through toolkits and webinars
4. Stay up to date on social enterprise trends and insights via our Knowledge Center, webinars and newsletters
5. Take part in events and connect to impact practitioners working on similar challenges
€1,500 for organisations in the EU-15/EEA
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden; Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
€850 for EU-13
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
€500 for the EU Neighbourhood
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
£1,200 for UK organisations
England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland